Whenever rain, rapids, surf, planned or unplanned swimming sessions occur, the Stormfront® Pack is in its element, hauling gear and keeping it dry. Back by popular demand and improved, the new version features an easy-to-use waterproof, corrosion free zipper and an internal, custom-fit padded gear case with adjustable dividers. The generous, waterproof, welded “Pod” is comfortably supported by a removable shoulder-strap harness. Take the harness off and voila, you have the perfect dry bag. Internal zippered mesh pocket keeps valuables organized and accessible. The new harness system has evolved to include tool attachment and storage capability. Four external lash slots allow for a variety of connection possibilities. Two 14" locking lash straps are included. This limited run product will be on shelves this November.
* Coastal rainforest hike-ins
* Chasing the beach blitz in higher than normal swell
* Rain soaking steelhead chases
* Just about any watery situation you can think of
Ultra-simple, minimalist, welded waterproof pack with lash-on capability, removable harness system and mesh hydration reservoir pocket, Pod easily converts to a stand-alone dry bag.
Body: 11.5-oz; 420-denier polyurethane-coated nylon plain-weave
Back panel: 3D Spacer mesh
* Easy to operate waterproof main zipper (TIZIP)
* Waterproof welded Pod
* Internal custom-fit padded gear case with 2 dividers
* Detachable harness transforms the Stormfront® Pack Pod into a skiff, kayak or driftboat dry bag
* Streamlined harness/pack/d-ring connection system provides additional storage and tool attachment capability
* External mesh hydration reservoir pocket
* Internal zippered mesh pocket for additional organization and protection
* 4 external Pod attachment slots with 2 locking straps
Pod: 25L (1550 cu.in.) H 17.5" X W 12" X 9"
Gear Case: 4.8 L (293 cu. in.) H 11.5" X W 7" X L 7"
Color - Nickel
Photos by Dave Skok, Alistair Stewart and El Pescador